Love in Change

 In the whirlwind of the last six months I have struggled with how to tell my friends and family around the world, and especially in Rapid City, about a big change that happened in my life.  This Spring I learned that I would need to find a new job.  I love working with Young Life and kids and feel that this is the mission field God has called me to.  However, in order to stay within the ministry I needed to look for a new place as Rapid had an opportunity to bring on an incredible new staff member that made my position unnecessary.  ( I am truly excited for Rapid City and me even though this process is difficult)

 On the day of my grandma's funeral I learned about Young Life in Cheyenne, Wy.  They were about to close their doors. After meeting the kids and some of the leaders from the area and praying about it for over a month I have decided to accept the position in Cheyenne, WY.  This will be a huge and big move for me as I have been in Rapid City for around ten years and I love the people and community of Rapid like they are my family.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers as it is a huge leap of faith for me and new responsibilities. It started with me feeling called back to Asia, and God may continue to open that door but right now I know He is sending me to Cheyenne to begin building a support team.   I am in the process of trying to sell my house, find a new place to live and take over an area.  This means I need to build a support team of people willing to partner with me through prayers and finances as this is a full time missions position and my salary must be raised as well as the budget for the Cheyenne area.

It's an incredible place to be because everything is impossible unless God steps in, and He will.  And it is also sad for my heart to say goodbye to so many people who I love with all of my heart.  I apologize that I could not tell everyone this news in person but with a million camps this summer every moment I had at home was literally sleeping and trying to figure out what to do with my life and then leaving for another camp.   Currently I am getting acquainted with my new region and taking a couple of days to simply be still and hopefully rest.  I should be back in Rapid around the 31st and I am hoping to be in Cheyenne, hitting the ground at a sprint September 6th.  


If you would like to partner with me in ministry financially and or prayerfully and would like to receive support letters and updates please let me know!  You can financially support me by going to

https://giving.younglife.org

search for the location -Cheyenne, Wy and then.  

Put my name, Crystal Mulloy, in the sponsoring line.


Thank you for all your love and friendship!  Please send me a message if you would like to receive my support letter and hear other stories of what God is doing in my life.  I pray God blesses you greatly!!


From my little corner of 5th and Love. 

--

Comments

Popular Posts