awkward work outs

Sometimes awkward stuff just happens....

I think i have had more embarassing stories involving dresses than anyone I know...but at least when I tell them I can't help but laugh! 

When school lets out the PE teacher pulls out the insanity videos and some of the teachers and staff at my school get together and try to kill ourselves following the moves.  I have gotten into the habit of carrying around my work out bag so that I can work out with no excuses.

Unfortunately, yesterday, I forgot to bring my shirt.  SO instead I had to wear my swimsuit top and shorter than comfy running shorts.  "No, worries." I told myself "The lights are always off while we work out.  It will be fine."  Thankfully the lights were off and the insane work out began. 

Ten minutes into our torture our fearless leader said "I had better turn the lights on cause 'Scott' is going to work out with us."  Having no idea who that was and not wanting to draw attention to my scantily clad work out attire I begrudgingly agreed thinking the lights would go back off as soon as he arrived..  Soon "Scott' appeared...along with half of the boys middle school track team...AWKWARD!!!!  Luckily my face was already burning red from the lack of oxygen so no one could tell how embarrassed I was. 

The dress stories will have to wait for another time. 

Comments

Popular Posts