Trust and Love

Dew lies over the meadows as swallows dip and dance in the colors of the sunrise.  The sun burns the edges of the mountain peaks as I walk through purple sage.  My eyes itch but not bad.  All I can do is smile and hold these moments close to my heart.

The word God spoke this morning was "Do you trust me?"  I thought of the verse that had touched my heart about pouring my heart out to God because He is my refuge...IT started with 'Trust God'.  That is the heart of love...trust.  It is a choice I realized.  I have to choose it.  To call Him, what He does, His timing...good.  To trust that they are perfect.

"I do" I say. AT least in this moment and this minute I choose to.  My heart is at peace here, life is so simple.  Yesterday as I pulled my tractor into the yard I started to cry. Not a lot, just a few simple tears.  This sanctuary, this simple life I used to live...will only last another day.  This mountain refuge of beauty and extrememly hard work does not want to let me go.

But that is love stepping into trust.  I trust you God. The swallows rise and fall on breezes I cannot see. I will step out into the world again. I will trust that it is impossible for nothing to happen when we pray and that God is at work in and around me and that this is perfect timing.  My heart is ready to return I will choose to follow you. You are changing me and changing situations.  That is who you are.  And choosing to walk out my trust in you is experiencing your love.

Comments

Popular Posts